U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: WAY OT Re: Podcast, anyone...? (was Re: alt video)

RE: WAY OT Re: Podcast, anyone...? (was Re: alt video)

Camden,

> Since Camden, heheheh, is in my photo dept and going to TA for my alt
> class
> next semester, I would be willing to have a demo or two recorded, but that
> would entail a video cam to do it well, correct Camden?  I don't have one.
> Or is a Nikon 200 good enough?

Unfortunately one would need a video camera.  I think for all intents and
purposes, quality isn't the big of a deal.  A cheap handheld s long as we
can see what's going on, it's good enough for me.

A broadcast quality Sony BetaMax should do the trick, one that uses at least
1/2 inch reel to reel video tape.

Don Bryant