U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (an

RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (and other iron processes, too)

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (and other iron processes, too)
  • From: EJN Photo <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:18:05 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Thread-Index;b=vgPRWIh2Bfevk/YlNchJxDtrNRvXVd80saeCsZaojJc7XQPIyJFV/TdAEc+dEYObx8HVNn4HLrydjGg/L5Js+y1j3vHuaeSyeZ5byZmFiCYPAKIn4JgIYnBlEZmpL3ZpH8ILwY1stiSzjgoxnM+tEYl8szsQ9Ejddw7nK/acJbw= ;

Camden, I have not done a reflective reading for them to be able to give you
color density reading. And as far as strict systems, I haven't work to the
exact standards that you might apply to them. If I use ammonium palladium is
that a traditional print? Or if I substitute sodium in the Ware/Malde
system, am I no longer making a Ware/Malde print? I don't think so.

Clay, did you make your prints with the ammonium platinum? If so, where are
you getting it? I was able to pick some up from Englehard, but that was only
a single order and it is all gone now.

My AFO prints, whether you call them Ware/Malde or EJ_o_types, do show a bit
more reddish quality. I can however get close to that with traditional
solution and sodium citrate developer. I have not beat all those possible
paths.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226