U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt process images in upcoming exhibitions

Re: Alt process images in upcoming exhibitions

I have a couple of cyanotypes in the Camera Club show. (I also have a print in the January Viewpoint gallery show that Jan Kapoor mentioned.)

If the list is well represented in the Camera Club show, thanks go out to Peter Alan, who was kind enough to post the call for entries here. (And thanks to Kerik for posting the Viewpoint call for entries to the list as well!)

Elizabeth

--
Anne van Leeuwen & Peter Hoffman wrote:
I have one gum piece in the show.      Anne Storm van Leeuwen