From: Camden Hardy [mailto:camden@hardyphotography.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 3:37 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: plexglass face mounting

I'd be suspicious of polyurethane in general.

I just finished a series of 24"x32" pt/pd prints (8"x8" squares collaged
together), which were coated with "non-yellowing" polyurethane.  Guess
what...they turned yellow.  It worked out really well in the context of my
project (I was secretly hoping they would turn yellow), but it's hardly
non-yellowing.

On the other hand, it may have a different effect on aluminum...

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net