U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Karen mail

Re: Karen mail

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:30:21 -0700 (MST), you wrote:

>Don't forget that I too was a "victim" here, and I understand that
>everyone on the list got slammed as hard as I did.  Spamming Karen's email
>account is just so (dare I say it) immature.  I'd expect more from a group
>of adults.

Actually it might be more effective than you think. A few thousand
emails going to one account might wake up her admin ;>)

==
                           John S. Douglas
                  Photographer & Webmaster
   Legacy-photo.com  - Xs750.net - Picknparlor.net
             Wartracebaptist.org - Wartrace.net