From: Robert W. Schramm [mailto:schrammrus@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 9:59 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Hill

I would be really interested in the reference which revealed Hill's Color
Dag process to be a fraud.
The Daguerrian Society published a papper in which some people claimed to
have produced color dags by Hill's process. It included some photos which
looked fairly conviencing. I have always been skeptical about the Hill
process because I cannot think of a wqay in which the colors could be
generated. Also, as I recall, Hill never did give specific  directions on
how to make color dags. One think I might mention is that if you over expose

a Dag you will get a beautiful bright blue in the highlights (see my web
page), but there is a physical reason for this.

Bob Schramm
Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com