U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT: Dan and Jill's Moving Sale on Inkjet Paper

Re: OT: Dan and Jill's Moving Sale on Inkjet Paper

Dan,

I just gotta know, what is the bike you are riding on the left of the image. I can't tell from your (otherwise) fabulous picture (well, not on my laptop anway). As for the bike on the right - I would have thought THAT would have been the bike for the alt processor ;-)

all the best for your move
Catherine
PS I have just aquired airconditioning for my studio after suffering the hot and humid Sydney summer every year. Air conditioning is almost as good as moving I think - I can work over summer now.

Dan wrote:

....snip
Lots of modifications have to take place. A 1,700 sq. ft. basement (they don't have such things in Texas) will be converted to studio and darkroom. I'm really looking forward to the four seasons, green mountains (we're actually in the Catskills Park) and fresh air. Oh, and the roads are so beautifully 3-dimensional that motorcycling is not exactly the last thing on the "can't wait for spring" list. I've posted a shot from my first post-surgery motorcycle ride on New Year's Eve on our server. It was only a rotator cuff repair (and NOT riding related) but for those who haven't had the pleasure, the recovery is painful and limiting. The (faster and sexier) bike on the left is mine (yeeha!), and notice the "buck authority" parking job:

http://www.danburkholder.com/motorcycle/MTS-and-GS1150.jpg