U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT: Dan and Jill's Moving Sale on Inkjet Paper

Re: OT: Dan and Jill's Moving Sale on Inkjet Paper

Hey Catherine,

Congratulations on the Air Conditioning. Your summer productivity should jump my leaps and bounds now.

The bike is a Ducati Multistrada. I've had this one for 3+ years; it's the first non-Japanese bike I've ever owned. The riding position is fairly upright, something I appreciate more with every passing year. She also corners like a rat with sneakers. The bike on the right in the photo is a BMW GS1150. It belongs to a friend and, you are right, he can carry a ton of stuff on it. On the other hand, it could easily be mistaken for a farm implement and performs accordingly. ;^)

I also have a 1982 Honda Trail bike, long discontinued in the U.S. but still used by your mail carriers in AU. Neat!

Hope to return to your country some day!

Oh, for any who were interested in the inkjet paper, we're out of the Museo Max but still have some Museo Silver Rag in all the sizes.

Dan