U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Lithium palladium vs. "normal" palladium

RE: Lithium palladium vs. "normal" palladium

Camden, the important part about mixing is to use the right amount of salts
in relationship to each other; 2 Moles of [Li, NH4, Na] Cl, to 1 mole of
PdCl2. How you decide to dilute it is up to you. The B&S line dilutes it at
the 5g/ to make 60ml. How does one make there AFO, or FO is equally
important. The numbers are not etched in stone but the results nearly are :)

The old standard palladium formula is made with sodium.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226