U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Lithium palladium vs. "normal" palladium

RE: Lithium palladium vs. "normal" palladium

Eric,

Thanks for the information; it's amazing how much there is to learn about
pt/pd printing.

> 2 Moles of [Li, NH4, Na] Cl, to 1 mole of
> PdCl2. How you decide to dilute it is up to you.

How do different dilutions affect the print (color, dmax, etc.)?  Just out
of curiosity, which dilutions do you (and others) use?

> How does one make there AFO, or FO is equally
> important. The numbers are not etched in stone but the results nearly are
> :)

Not sure I'm following you here.  Are you saying that there is an "ideal"
dilution of AFO/FO for a given dilution of pd, or are you simply saying
that the AFO/FO dilution, whatever it may be, plays a significant role in
print results?

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net