U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | "Macs just WORK" ??? ??? ????

"Macs just WORK" ??? ??? ????

Susan wrote:

I still stubbornly work
with a PC instead of a Mac because I love the tinker around inside the
box and upgrade drives and cards, etc..  Macs just work.  What's the
challenge there?  :o)))
Oh Susan,

In your dreams. My Mac digital demons could make your digital demons look like puppy dogs. Plus, some places (eg my web server) don't do Mac & you have to get a program from Slovenia to get onto it.... (for starters). tho it's true that so far you have a better selection of viruses, but I expect time will take care of that....

;-(
,

'
'