To: "Alt, List" <alt-photo-process-L@usask.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: PT/PD MOGULS, MAESTROS & GURUS

Thanks, John, for saving me time locating my source; you are exactly correct.

Eric, since you have hydrochloric acid (alas I was wrong, I only have sulfuric, nitric, and phosphoric) and since pt/pd is your process of choice, why don't you do a step wedge of each and tell us what you find? BTW, John, I checked Neblette's 4th edition and I can't find the Nadeau source there, even though there is a chapter on pt/pd. Neblette quotes Clerc and a couple others, tho.

But Bob, back to your original question--do you even have HCL and can you see if a dilute mix will do what you need it to do? Isn't HCL that pool chemical stuff that one could get at a hardware store?
Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Roseborough" <platinumprinter@msn.com>