U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Photopolymer Plate Options

Re: Photopolymer Plate Options

Jon and others,
Wow, am I embarrassed! I just realized that for some reason the Toyobo website and the website of the distributer I use--Anderson Vreeland--merged in my mind. Sorry about my confusion--yes, I now see the KM73 on the Toyobo site!

As far as the price goes, Anderson Vreeland gives a healthy educational discount to colleges and universities, and I believe they also give a good discount to printmaking studios that teach courses using the plates. Sales and service contact numbers are on this page: http://www.andersonvreeland.com/PDFs/Printight.pdf    I call 800.666.2270 and speak to Olga at x114 when I order.

Nancy
Nancy W. Diessner
Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Interdisciplinary Studies
Chester College of New England
40 Chester St.
Chester, NH 03036

Jon Lybrook wrote:
Hi Nancy,

For whatever it's worth, both KM73 and KM43 are mentioned on the Toyobo site here:

http://www.toyobo.co.jp/e/seihin/xk/pad/index.htm

I'm interested in how one can purchase directly from Toyobo.  Can you please post contact info for your source?

Thanks!
Jon