U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Somerset Satin for gravure

Re: Somerset Satin for gravure

Hey Keith and Jon... I ordered some somerset satin today from Graphic
Chemical and Ink.  They have a ton of prinkmaking papers, and they're
good folks.  I also ordered some Charbonnel (sp?) black ink.

Keith... what inks do you like for these prints?

Susan

http://sssusans-studio.blogspot.com/
www.dalyvoss.com