U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Somerset Satin for gravure

Re: Somerset Satin for gravure

Susan,

I like Daniel Smith's etching inks. I always have Standard Black, Intense Black and Creamy French Black (my favourite). Also, Sepia, Graphite and Dark Brown. The latter is a nice warm black and not to brown (unlike the Sepia). I normally use Creamy French Black and Dark Brown straight out of the can and tend not to mix colours. I tried the Stiff Black but didn't like it all - very stiff and hard to work with on polymer.

Keith.