U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: "Raw" for dummies ?

Re: "Raw" for dummies ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Seigel" <jseigel@panix.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:38 AM
Subject: Re: "Raw" for dummies ?

Well darn, I wish you'd told me that last week -- I was at College Art
and, among other book displays, visited the Allworth booth...

...and there's this one as well....

Digital Negatives: Using Photoshop to Create Digital Negatives for Silver
and Alternative Process Printing (Paperback)

Let me advise that you cannot possibly have a stroke from reading a book or
article or anything else for that matter. It does though, seem to me that
you may be suffering from 'Interactive Ocular Stress Disorder' or IOSD if
you like.

The only known cure is to stop reading textual matter and start looking at
illustration.

The minimum period of 'Text Rest' as they say in the trade, is about six
months. This means in effect that you will need to resign from all news
groups for that period of time - starting from NOW.

Richard (:-)))))

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]