U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: press

Re: press

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: press
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:50:38 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=k0stRgiSY7SHKc/E9ICegeO50mxWIWcJbmi7VMg7qq6mdYt1J+3JdxUyJZ0I76yZx2/0/3BT85CZqZ3stunhidjfGgrKQsHZa3ifeW5M5qVH3mKgUAKe15jy+TXfA1HA+XFmrEYI7b25jgXfjABlOfLc9TAab0aguaBdKYjytbs=

Nancy... where do you get the rubber blankets?  I'd like to try
something like that with my press.

susan