U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: HP B9180 for digital negatives

Re: HP B9180 for digital negatives

Michael,

I believe the nearest sister/brother in the Epson line to the HP B9180 is the R2400. In fact, Ted Harris has called the B9180 an "Epson 2400 killer" because of the performance and price.

Will scan the arrays printed by the B9180 and send them when I get a chance.

Sandy