U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: HP B9180 for digital negatives

RE: HP B9180 for digital negatives

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: HP B9180 for digital negatives
  • From: EJN Photo <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:02:24 -0500
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-reply-to:X-MIMEOLE:Thread-Index;b=PZUdIiNbz2A6qPXhk0X1PZSGxxSqKUtGFJ/L6x0N5+N99pFgwXxgn3joibNBS6YJ4hOI7/Dne8eRVbi1PuV9KoMXvJSOP6GDmgrvMB8o3zyOSHPEQqsjA426bZCCWu+WUhCWQ1bBbgSSCQJav1AarzJpx6V8ZieSl2z2i1sbizk= ;

Before anyone gets to excited by HP, Canon or new Espon Ink, I'd just like
to say that as fast as thing change that last thing you need to do is keep
reinventing the wheel. I haven't looked at Wilhelm's site lately, but just
because he post that something will last doesn't make it so.

I suppose that since you are talking digital negs you are not really after a
lasting image, but many will also use those very same ink sets to make
prints. Have fun : )

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226