U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: polymer plate drying time

Re: polymer plate drying time

Hi Susan,

Once the plate has been adequately post-exposed (5-10 minutes) you can
use it right away.  No problem with post-exposing longer though.  No
drying time really, other than make sure there's no droplets left on
the plate after blotting -- and if there are using a hair drier like
you're doing.

Jon