U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: polymer plate drying time

Re: polymer plate drying time

Susan

When I put the plate into the drying cabinet on high temp, the cabinet's cold to start with, so I guess the temp over a 10-15min period will never get to the maximum that Toyoba mention. I'll have to check it out.

Keith.