U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: polymer plate drying time

Re: polymer plate drying time

I would think that continued use of a hairdryer would be OK. I have the film drying cabinet sitting around and so I can put the plate in it and while it's drying, go off and do other things. I can't see why drying solely with a hairdryer would be a problem. A heatgun on the other hand gets pretty hot. It does seem that in my case, slow and low heat works.

Keith.