U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: polymer plate drying time

Re: polymer plate drying time

Nice.  Thanks for the tip!

Jon

SusanV wrote:
Jon,

Economical, forced air print dryer = cardboard box with a "bonnet"
type hair dryer hose attached :o)   Hair dryer is about $25-30.

Susan the Frugal
:o)