U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: solarplate wedgies

Re: solarplate wedgies

On Apr 3, 2007, at 2:09 PM, Sandy King wrote:
What I found was that spraying a coat of satin polyurethane on a sheet of 3 mil mylar (on both sides), and taping the mylar to the inside top of the glass of the vacuum frame, solved the problem for me.

Sandy
Sandy,

What about just using the frosted-on-both-sides Mylar? Seems simplest.

I just bought a sheet of it and will tape it to the underside of the glass of the NUARC. Not that I had any newton ring problems.

Sam