U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: spots and dots and UVBL solarplates

Re: spots and dots and UVBL solarplates

Jon,

Just maaaaybe.... when the light is diffused (by Kreene or other
means), very close to the film and plate, it doesn't have the same
effect as when it's diffused farther away.  From a greater distance,
the light could reach a more shallow "angle of attack" when it hits
the film and passes through, giving some "undercutting" of the blocked
areas.  I think that makes sense.... :o)

Susan