U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: km73 plate with finer stochastic screen

Re: km73 plate with finer stochastic screen

Hi Keith,

Thanks!  We live in a very rural area even though it's close to the
city.  Near us is the "Black Dirt Region", which can actually be seen
from satellite images... wonderful rich black soil in a big valley.
Since moving here a few years ago I've enjoyed going to the weekend
farm markets and buying produce fresh from the ground... and everyone
knows "we can't eat it till Mom photographs it!".  :o)

Susan