U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Newbie Gum fun Continued

Re: Newbie Gum fun Continued

My experience the same as Judy's re the glyoxal ivory color rinsing easily out of paper, although in my case it doesn't need to soak for an hour; just the normal gum soak restores the ivoried paper to pristine white. That's with Arches bright white.
kt