To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: Unknown areas in Gum printing?, etc.

LOLOL yeah, you ain't a kiddin', don't you remember when I took up Terry King's suggestion to use unhardened gelatin for a size and got wonderful black squares of no image because, OF COURSE, the am di in the gum/pigment mix LOVED the unhardened gelatin and hardened that into a nice complete layer, too. So much for 250 bloom gelatin and all that.
Chris
----- Original Message ----- From: "Loris Medici" <mail@loris.medici.name>