U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: photopolymer

Re: photopolymer

Hi Susan,

I immediately thought that was the problem, but I've been cutting plates the same way for so long now and it's only just started happening... I'm certain it's a vacuum frame problem, so today I'm going to pull the thing apart and check everything. Fun.

Keith.