U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Nameless show at John Stevenson

Nameless show at John Stevenson

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Nameless show at John Stevenson
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 20:05:30 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=FEiqz1jmUcJW0nFqRbYqR+R91qsnMxkiFq+I6n9Clpob6gSRNQFW43qC7dbIVi3QtGYPaq+/0KalF9sGACWGkXv0ofbS4rP5804Vyi7NGtrmI+4CUrCM5GKlqA7+apTATsKJL5gcofKMaTBgS741XwSIOoJOb9J70BzJaoxs8L4=

Judy I was waiting for you to write something.  I knew it would be
ever more interesting and charming if I just stayed out of the way,
and I was right of course.   And don't you dare tease me about coming
in to the city, you you you... anti-countrysider.

Yes, the show was amazing.  Keith's work is beyond masterful, but
getting to meet Judy, Keith and his wife (Beth Dow... go look her up,
she's an ace photog herself), was the best part of all.  I want to go
back in and take my time looking at the show itself, as most of my
time last night was spent chatting with Keith and Judy.

Did I mention Keith's work is masterful?  Truly it is.
Just go see the show.

Susan