U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Jose Ortiz-Echague and Fresson

Re: Jose Ortiz-Echague and Fresson

Sorry about the delayed response . . . busy at my paying work.

I will bring a color and a monochrome Fresson to APIS (along with a few of my
prints) if anyone wants to view them.

The color prints are almost have a pointalation effect.  Some find it very
appealing.  My personal preference has been the monochromes which exhibit an
intense/dead matte shadow tone.

Art

On Tue, 22 May 2007 08:13:02 -0600, Christina Z. Anderson wrote

--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)