Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: Attn All Fresson enthusiasts.A message from Pierre Duncan.

Sometimes I follow these threads all the way through . . the Fresson process and Luis Nadeau, from who, I've not heard much from of recent years, are of interest for the process is lovely. Now, John, you are implying the process is silkscreen????
I've seen a few prints and they were on a rather thin paper . . somewhat rich in color but a wee bit low contrast. Could've been whomever' work it was . . but, I never thought them to be silkscreened.
Jack