U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Attn All Fresson enthusiasts.A message from Pierre Duncan.

Re: Attn All Fresson enthusiasts.A message from Pierre Duncan.

And John, you Graphist you, happy to hear your visual voice again.
How is that sawdust process working out for you these days?
Jack