To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 6:07 AM
Subject: RE: Happy....

DEAR SUSAN,
I started with a Brownie I got for selling Xmas cards! Then my
father gave me his Argus C-3 which I still have in my glass camera case. I
shoot with it about once a year!
It is great to watch old movies and see the C-3 show up! It stars
verily in THE PHILADELPHIA STORY".
******Let's play a game: Who knows what other feature films use an Argus
C-3 as a prop?
CHEERS!