U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: many thanks Re: cmyk negatives?

Re: many thanks Re: cmyk negatives?

Hope I did not confuse anyone- just referred to this alt processes list as non-silver list...
Sincerely, Richard Vallon Jr.
PS thanks for the info for making separations for color Gum printing...