From: Richard Sullivan [mailto:richsul@earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 8:49 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Artistico Unsized?

It's been some time since I used this method so I am having to do some
recall from over 20 years ago. Actually in the late 60's and early 70's.
Sheese!

Judy is right on one count, It does leave some goo on the back of your
print which stiffens it and makes it a lot less paper like. A decade or
so ago there was a young women in France using the system to a great
success -- according to her -- and I believe she was mounting with
shellac and removing it with alcohol so she had solved the gooey
problem.