U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: a "fake" 3 color

Re: a "fake" 3 color

This is very cool, I like this a lot. Did you use yellow ochre (I'm just guessing from the color in the border)? Clarification: when you say "it has washed away completely in the face" you mean only the cyan, or all the colors? It reads to me like you're saying that the negative was calibrated for pthalo, but when you printed pthalo, you didn't use the same exposure as in the calibration, was that what you meant? Thanks for showing, this is great.
Katharine