From: Robert rc3@flash.net
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:39:34 -0700
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: orotone

Have just put some orotone images on the web. The address is:

http://www.c4fap.org/c4e/c4mbrGallery.asp?profid=5708&page=1

For some reason I am unable to get a good scan of these. Maybe because of
the gold leaf. They are much better than my scans show. Mark here are some
real orotone. If any one would like try and get a better scan for me.
Contact me off list and I will send one to you.

Best regards,
Robert Cockrell

myhosting.com - Premium MicrosoftR WindowsR and Linux web and application