U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Carmen Miranda

Re: Carmen Miranda

Hello, Bob,
No, not personally. Although I´m carioca, i.e. was born in Rio de Janeiro, I live in Curitiba, a city about 850 Km south from there. But I´ve heard of him, he´s very famous in the fashion industry, and indeed an excellent photographer.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba

BOB KISS escreveu:
DEAR RODOLPHO,
Believe me, I have! I prefer Cachaca caipirinhas and I have
consumed gallons while I was in Brazil (Sao Paulo and Rio) shooting fashion.
By any chance do you know Du Ribeiro? He is an excellent photographer and
wonderful guy. CHEERS!
BOB