U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: pinhole negatives without electricity?

Re: pinhole negatives without electricity?

Judy,

Could she bring lith film and use that for negatives? Cover the windows with Rubbylith and you have a darkroom.

Or use photo paper for the pinhole cameras and not worry about reversing the tonalities - there's a Chinese pinhole artist who sells large paper pinhole negatives to museums for as much as $35,000. No reason they have to be printed as positives.

For cyanotype, I would just use found objects: leaves, hands, snakes, etc. and not worry about negatives.

Sam