To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>; <jseigel@panix.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:43 PM
Subject: Re: pinhole negatives without electricity?

From: Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 23:07:32 -0400 (EDT)

Possibly the expense?
Way cheaper than setting up something else... like dark tent,
doing any wet processing, etc., in the field.

Possibly you can't use them in a pinhole camera???
There are many people who use Type 55 with pinhole. Just
google and you'll find pages of reports.

I'm not sure what the problem is...

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"I can't believe I'm here.