U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: problems affixing Masa to support

Re: problems affixing Masa to support

Not so fast!  I'll figure out a way to make this work, but I'm afraid the time and effort might negate any monetary advantage.  Besides, it would cost more to ship it than it would be worth.

I've decided to contain my desire for Big Images and have cut the Masa sheets in half.  I'm using 3M adhesive and am squeezing out the ripples with brute force, using a massive brayer.  The ripples come back when the gelatin is brushed on, but seem to go away again when it dries.