U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: VDB

Re: VDB

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: VDB
  • From: Jordan Wosnick <jwosnick@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:40:39 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;bh=4yB0fJiFIrP6LW1EJo3UTORbAuNJquG62q3DniUeAAU=;b=mLveV2a5tQe56fILnpYEITmejcbAlYRF/hDn6zNTbATQpdX28ZTAV8g4loa+LNRvJEGUVdCy236gDGmyjCoF67ncp28G6uhv7Ly8h//1gHi9MgIDP0642U8P94d60gifyf1S6EgPzqKJkIx7Xi6JjHKx9r12O5TnycNwLUBeZfk=