U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper Nrgatives

Re: Paper Nrgatives

Hi John, It has been a few years hasn't it. The early days of the Bromoil
list as I recall.

I am presently only superficially familiar with Echague's work and have not
yet done anything with direct carbon myself, although I do find the idea
intriguing. It will have to wait for some day down the road though as I am
still reeling from the shock of receiving an eviction notice from our
landlord yesterday.

A sincere Thank You for your words of encouragement though, it's much
appreciated. I will try to post some details to my website when I am able to
do so.

Best,

Andrea