U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Bleach Development with Gum

Bleach Development with Gum

Chris and All,
                         John ( thats me )  is not a professional chemist.
But, I know someone who is ; Alberto Novo, who may be able to unravel what
you were reading on the link you give.

Re my experience of solutions of  Sodium Hypochlorite which I have mentioned
several times over the last few postings, they seem fairly meagre when
reading the way Marek has reached an almost predictable way of using the
stuff.

The struggle to get my prints on the Picasa w/s to show how clever I am
 has occupied a couple of hours and left me exhausted and in need of high
protein sustenance.

 NOTE  ''I'' before ''E''  except after ''C'' defies the rule in this case.
.....the same as  ''LEISURE''

See you later if I can recover

                   Maybe, some pics, soon.

Ciao. John - Photographist - London- UK