U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Puyo and Demachy said it first [was Re. Paper Negatives]

Re: Puyo and Demachy said it first [was Re. Paper Negatives]

" But next month my son, Ender Jr., is opening one in the Chicago suburbs"

Mark, what suburb?  I could do with a few laps on the EnderCycle.