U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper Negative Details - Dyes versus Pigments?

Re: Paper Negative Details - Dyes versus Pigments?

I have DuraBrite inks, not Ultrachrome, but both are pigment-based, I believe. And smearing on mineral oil-- by any name-- just now didn't seem to hurt the ink at all.

Linda S.