To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: Bleach-development with gum

For those who are interested, I've made a simple web page showing the print:

1. before clearing
2. after clearing
and
3. a 100% crop (was scanned at 300ppi)

See: http://www.loris.medici.name/gum/bleach_clear.html

From: Loris Medici <mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 01:09:07 +0200
To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Conversation: Bleach-development with gum

This is my best so far (after six test prints - including this one):

http://www.loris.medici.name/gum/bleach_2.jpg