U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Five Stages to Javelle Gum Print

Re: Five Stages to Javelle Gum Print

Thanks, this is helpful; it seems to support my theory that I was using too much pigment and perhaps too much exposure, before. I hope to get back to this soon and hope to post some better results (fingers crossed),
Katharine