U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: apples to apples Javel to Chlorox

Re: apples to apples Javel to Chlorox

I agree with what Loris says here.

I'm not sure where the calcium hypochlorite fits in, because according to Nadeau, Javel water is dilute potassium hypochlorite, but I'm not going to worry about it because I don't think trying to reconcile present and past practices to such a precision is very useful anyway, given in how many ways practices are different now.

kt